Translate

quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

Blessings


Blessings


Today, while I was driving along the motorway, breathing in the lush scenery around me, feeling the sun on my face, simply enjoying the journey, all of a sudden it hit me…
An all encompassing warmth invaded me, beginning in the heart and overflowing within me, with such a force it seemed to fill the whole Universe – I am so blessed! A feeling of such overwhelming gratitude, of infinite blessing just took over and I sunk into this knowingness of the pure ecstasy of my life. I am so loved, so supported, so absolutely blessed – I can’t seem to find a better word to define it. It’s like all of a sudden, I looked through time and space into all of the people, events, places, experiences in my life right now and realized how absolutely magical it all is. And that’s when I fully understood what my Essence means when I ask about what is going to happen, about this and that and the other, and all She ever says is “live it right now, don’t wait to live it, live it right now”. And alas, it is all already here! Everything is already here! There is nothing to wait for, nothing to expect, nothing to plan, nothing to wish for, nothing but the completeness of HERE and NOW!
These are things we know, things we’ve read, things we are aware of, but apparently awareness comes in layers, and in these deep moments of reconnection it just hits us like a blazing sun, removing all of the cobwebs from our vision and promoting crystal clarity.
When I arrived home I hugged everyone with such love and gratitude, with such joy… and later on I received a message on my mobile phone from e-dreams: “Thank you for your reservation”. At first I didn’t know where it was coming from and then I remembered, a very dear friend of mine had finally bought my trip to Sweden! Yes! I have been meaning to go, waiting to go, expecting to have the time, the money, etc … and now I’m going – effortlessly and in great joy! This is how everything is meant to be.
I could share some of my friends’ magical stories as well, but I’ll leave it like this for today and just revel in the bliss of this feeling of complete fulfillment which I am experiencing in this now moment.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário