Translate

domingo, 13 de maio de 2012

Heaven is Place on Earth


Heaven is a Place on Earth


When I decided to start this blog, I did so because the magic in my life and in the lives of the people I relate to daily is so abundant that it’s worth registering, even for our own sake… so that one day we can go back and reread it all and just celebrate each memory. Well, what I realize now is that there is so much magic, indeed, that I am spoilt for choice and each day I have to choose amongst the many beautiful events, which ones are more relevant. Then I realize that they are all relevant and so it’s just choosing which ones to write about, that’s all. Well, and now let’s get on with the magic for today.
I’ll go back to last night actually. In yesterday’s sharing experience (in Portuguese) I mentioned I was off for a swim in the lake near my home. Silence. There was deep silence. And at the same time an ongoing symphony all around us. I went with two dear friends. The sky was singing with the orange red hues of sunset… the trees were celebrating with the soft breeze… the water was reflecting the first evening lights… the birds were chirping their joyful operettas… the stillness was alive. The rocks were sleeping within the sand’s warmth, and we were just so overwhelmed by the sheer beauty of it all, we just felt like hugging the whole Universe in a reverently cheerful THANK YOU! Each breath was filled with the sacred awareness of how lucky we are to be allowing ourselves to live such special moments… And I kept on saying “Paradise is at my doorstep!”
We had been invited to another friend’s house for dinner and took some delicious ice-cream and baked almonds with peach slices for dessert. Needless to say the food was exquisitely tasty, for all of the love that had been put into its cooking. And it was all such a sharing feast. Some of the things had been given to our host, others to us, and we all just enjoyed having the opportunity to give and receive all of this bounty. We laughed, hugged, chatted, listened to music, spoke words of deep wisdom to each other. It was a huge blessing to all of us.
Then today, amongst other magical insights and events, I had the opportunity to sit and have lunch on the green grass, caressed by a warm breeze, and once again enjoy the simple pleasure of true and loving friendship. Later on I breathed with my friend Janine, as she did Reflexology on the many people who came to receive her love. And can you feel what a gift it was for me to simply allow myself to sit there, feeling the soft earth beneath me, breathing in profound serenity, no thoughts, no words, nothing but simply breathing in total Compassion – being Compassion – being LIFE. My heart whispered a tune of soft knowingness, just for the YES of it all.
I had my book presentation in this very same garden, met some fabulous people, established some very promising contacts related to my projects, finished my new illustrated version of the Book about Love and then, as if we hadn’t already had enough of it, we decided to go to that enchanted place by the lake to have a picnic dinner, with our kids, at nightfall! Can you imagine how happy they were? Of course we had to let them bathe in the lake as well, just the picnic could not quench their thirst for fun! And do you know what happened?
Well, at first the sky was heavily cloudy, and as we sat and savoured our meal, the sky opened right above us and the stars shone, as if they were there just for us. The rest of the sky was overcast and only there, it was glittering bright stardust over our heads. Not literally, of course, but it sure felt like that!
I could go on and on about these last days, about today, because it is all completely and utterly special. Maybe your days are filled with such magic as well, and probably some of you are aware of it and could share it here with us too, and the ones who aren’t aware of it, could start paying more attention to what really matters and casting all worries to the wind, blown away by the choice of loving living.
Bless you all dear ones J                            


Ah and by the way, forgot to mention that my friend Janine did Reflexology on over 30 people between yesterday and today at the Alternative Therapy fair she got invited to this very Friday and was unanimously considered the best therapist of all there present, and do you know why? Just because she was doing what she was doing with so much joy and love and having so much fun that everyone was deeply touched by her presence, let alone her angel hands! Congratulations dear Angel!

2 comentários:

  1. Gracias Tania. What you are doing is beautiful. Me contagias tu alegria con tus palabras. And the flavor of your point of view is amazing, so full of love and expansion. Me gusta formar parte de la quietud y la magia que creas en este espacio. The unlimited realms of the New. Están delante de nosotros. Just there waitnig to be picked by our awareness. Infinitas posibilidades en el día a día que nos hemos de recordar. Yes! Simple y fácil. Much love and thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias a ti Guillem! Loved the fact that you accepted the challenge to blend el inglés con el castellano! It's fun isn't it? Please keep on sharing your wisdom with us as well! I must find out how to add on links! I'll do so today and add your blog here! Y la magia continua! Hip Hip Hurrah! By the way, the new illustrated version is ready! I'll put it online soon and it's beautiful!hehehe Huuuuuuuge Hug

    ResponderEliminar