Translate

domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

The adventure of Life


The adventure of Life


Ah the adventure of Life! Yesterday I didn’t post my magic of the day, but it was magic, yes it was.
I had the privilege of my children’s company at the book fair in Coimbra. Wow, what a beautiful place they chose for this fair. Just going there was worth the trip. I did, of course, meet many interesting people, the kids had loads of fun and then, at about 18h30 we decided to go to the beach. It was the most improbable weather for a beach outing. Dark clouds in the sky, slight drizzles of rain now and then, about 20 degrees centrigate, but we felt like it. My daughter hadn’t been to the beach yet this year, my son is crazy about the beach and I, well I have an ongoing love affair with the sea. It’s not like I practice surf or bodyboard or even sail or anything like that, I’m just in love with the sea and the sea loves me back eternally :)
We went to a beach we had never been to: “Osso da Baleia”, near Figueira da Foz, worth visiting, I recommend it. Well, we got there and guess what? We had the entire beach to ourselves. Km and Km of sand and sea just for us! Ah, what freedom, what a joy! We were three children just shouting with glee, playing with the waves and with each other, so thankful we had come, against all odds, under the most improbable weather, we had come anyway and we received such a gift. Once again, I am at a loss for words :)
Then we went out for dinner, the three of us. It had been a long time since we had gone out for dinner just for the fun of it.
Here are some photos of these beautiful places.








1 comentário:

  1. A magia da VIDA está na magnânima Essência das múltiplas paisagens, que aventuradamente descobrimos brincando e celebrando o Momento.


    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar