Translate

terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012

It is all HERE


It is all HERE


The magic moon has its magic effects. Thus magic things happen.
Well, we all have our own concept of magic. For me magic resides in the simple gifts life gives us each moment, being aware of the grandness that resides in that which is right here, right now.
So, last Sunday I was supposed to have presented my book to many people. Instead, I presented it to a few, most of which bought it, but the most important part was that I finally met a dynamic person who is willing to participate in a project I have been trying to implement with the right person/people for about two years, someone who is willing to play with me in this, just for the experience, for the fun of it! The magic today was that we planned the project and my kids and I were offered dinner and a beautiful Sound session, which made us all feel very loved and nurtured, as we also shared our love and joy.
I repeat and repeat, it is a sacred blessing that we can share our lives with other humans, because they reflect us in so many ways, that if we are receptive to discovering more of who we are through our experiences with others, we can see a clearer and clearer reflexion, in the eternal mirror of all that IS. And yes, it is true, that we attract and are attracted by that which best shows us what we accept (or not) about ourselves. This makes me very happy, because in fact I am attracting truly beautiful humans into my life, each day. Thank you all!


2 comentários:

  1. Yes, it is all Here, my Friend.
    A dádiva da VIDA está no Ser Mágico que há em cada um nós, e quando "A" partilhamos, nesse mar etéreo de espelhos humanos, então, AMIGA, erradiamos Alegria de SER.
    Celebremos à Dádiva da Vida.

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. :)
    No douts...kiss
    Sal xxx

    ResponderEliminar