Translate

domingo, 17 de junho de 2012

Magic in Action


Magic in Action

One could call it magic. One could call it miracles. One could call it co-incidence. Or one could not even think anything of it. I choose to call it magic.
What do I choose to call magic?
Well, for instance today. I am at Stockholm teaching a workshop. And I am loving the shooooort nights (about two hours and not really dark at all!). It feels so safe and open to have so much day time. But back to the magic. This morning it was cloudy when we left home and I said “if it rains today, it can rain while we’re at the workshop, but when we leave it just has to be dry again because we have no umbrella, and on top of it today I want to go the town center to see its beauty!”.
It did rain. In fact, it rained all the time while we were at the workshop. Then the workshop ended. And about half an hour later the clouds parted and the sun was shining! This gave us the opportunity to visit town and have fun. Magic in action!
Then we needed to know the way to the underground. So I stopped and asked a couple which way to go. The man opened his coat and got a map, showed us on the map and gave us the map! Now what are the probabilities of asking someone on the street for a direction and this person actually having a map to give you? :)
Life is Wonderful… when you’re open to receive its gifts.
Actually yesterday, when we had our lunch break, all of sudden there was food on the table for everyone! Totally unexpected and with so much love. Today we took the lunch to share.
I’ll keep you updated!!

 Me and flowers!!!!

 See the sun? :)



2 comentários:

  1. I see you between the flowers and your reflex on the Stockolm´s sky and o bay (reflexo no sol e baia de Estocolmo), my friend.

    Much Love, always...

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar