Translate

quinta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2012

Walk your Talk


Walk your Talk


One thing is talking about silence, another thing is achieving it and allowing oneself to stay in it. This has been my experience for the last 3 weeks and the more I allow it to happen, the more I enjoy it.
Very few converstions, no stories, no dramas, no games, no voices commanding my choices and moves, no “have to’s” – nothing but this deep silence.
As the silence seeps through me, nothing remains but a transparent pool of Isness, and I am able to see what I had been running away from. In the face of this Isness, everything I have ever done, everything I have ever believed in, everything I have ever identified with, disappears and that used to scare me out of my wits. That’s what scares all of us, in general.
Realizing that now all I need to do is choose, release my choice and let it be, makes all of my previous efforts look like foolish games – but alas, they were all part of who I AM – they were not who I AM, they were just bits and pieces of illusionary games I played.
Within the context of this blog I wonder to myself “maybe this is a bit too philosophical to add”, but then again, the theme is the magic in life, and there is no grander magic I could share right now than this exact experience I am going through, for it is very real, very tangible and absolutely possible magic.
I suppose it is needless to say that these days, lived from the depths of this silence, have been utterly special in every sense. Everything, simply everything has purpose, is appreciated, is lived fully.
The best way for me to describe this feeling is this:
Do you know what it’s like when you wake up and go outside and everything is completely still, soft, serene, inviting?
Do you know what it’s like when the sounds of nature are so delicate and pristine that all you can do is savour them in reverence if their perfection?
Do you know what it’s like to enter the placid waters of a peaceful lake, where there’s nothing but you and the waters merging as one?
Do you know what it’s like to sit outside and watch the sunset, as it silently changes the colours of the sky, glowing softly and fading away behind the hills to give way to the stillness of the starlit night?
This is how I feel inside, how my entire reality feels, and this is the reason why I have not posted anything for the past week.
This is what allows the seeds I have been planting to flower and blossom, as I stay out of their way and allow them to grow naturally.
This is what I call holidays – Holy Days :)
What about you, would you like to share how you have been living your Holy Days? ;)

3 comentários:

  1. Desfrutando com simplicidade...permitindo me!!! miss u, thnks God u r back:)
    xxx Sal

    ResponderEliminar
  2. AMIGA, continuando na mesma "onda"... direi:
    AH Doce Tranquilidade, Exaltação e Harmonia do "Eu e a Natureza", que nos abraça e arrebata para mundos suaves, onde o Silêncio é a "Casa" de mil "viagens" do Ser-poema, em Nós!!!
    Com muito Amor,

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Amando e vivendo... o doce Silêncio :) Love you all!

    ResponderEliminar