Translate

sexta-feira, 7 de junho de 2013

THANK YOU Life

THANK YOU Life
 

Today was one of those days when it seems like the whole Universe has conspired to shower me with gifts of all kinds. One of those days that inspired me to create this blog about the magic in everyday life.
It is the 6/6/2013 – numerologically 6/6/6 – a total, unconditional LOVE vibration. And so it is J

A week ago I recall having assured my children that this year we would finally go to Disneyland. They have been wishing to go for a long time. Dreaming about it. Creating it. And I have too.

Well this week, all of a sudden my mother went to a Travel Agent’s to see about some holiday destinations and came across the Disney brochure. She decided to offer the three of us (my son, daughter and me) a fabulous birthday present: the Disneyland experience. And herself as well ;)

So she came up to me and told me to look into different offers to Disneyland for the four of us to go! I was ecstatic. A mere week has passed since I expressed we were going and here it is. I must confess I had no clue how we were going. All I knew was we were going.

Today we went to the Agency. The dates we were intending to book were all full. Amazingly enough we happened to stumble across the best availability: the actual weekend of my birthday! So not only is it my birthday present, it is also going to be received at that very time! We are all going to rejoice this gift we are each receiving on one of the birth dates.

This is what I call magic J

Later on a friend of mine calls me saying she has loads of eggs to give me, I am invited to lunch tomorrow, I am offered dinner tomorrow and also arrange to go to a huge party with my friends during the weekend.
Other than that I receive a full petrol tank and dinner today as well.


Last but not least at all, during the entire day I have shared so much love and have felt so much gratitude that I can only say THANK YOU Life, THANK YOU Essence, THANK YOU All that IS!


4 comentários:

  1. Quão maravilhosas e mágicas são as Dádivas de Amor e, como elas fluem em Abundância,em cada um dos nossos Corações!!!
    VIDA É AMOR - e - AMOR É VIDA

    MUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Amiguinha

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Um grande :)))) a todos vós queridos amigos ;)

    ResponderEliminar