Translate

segunda-feira, 22 de julho de 2013

The Wisdom of the Heart

The Wisdom of the Heart


I have a picture on the wall of two red flowers rising up to the sun and they are so large that they reach the sky and touch the clouds in their profuse passion to BE. It was drawn by my son when he was 4 and it is a constant reminder of the joy of LOVE.

It makes me smile as it kisses me good night and when I open my eyes in the morning it greets me with a welcoming hug.

“Good morning life! Thank you for yet another day to celebrate.” I say with my heart’s words.

My heart talks a lot now! Sometimes it uses “words” and others just the pure wisdom of Love and ever since I have surrendered to it completely I cannot thank it enough for its constant guidance.

There is nothing quite like the wisdom of the heart which is the brain of the Soul. And its branchild is ME. All of me (the other brain, the regular one, is the instrument of the Soul’s brain - the Heart ;))


Just like you and your heart. Have you been listening to its tender whisper lately?




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário