Translate

terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013

All about choices...

All About Choices…

(wrote this 2 and half weeks ago J )

I’m at the beach with my kids, enjoying the welcoming sun of Portuguese climes. The days roll by to the soft sound of the sea. The blue waters of the pool, the green waters of the river, the deep aquamarine ocean, the red cliffs, the yellow rocks, skies upon skies where seagulls glide – a bouquet of sensual sights, complete with sound, aroma and the taste of intangible light.

Bright moments of play and laughter dwell in harmony with moments of quiet rest. We blend with the natural flow of unscheduled bliss, allowing the Present to take over, in the serene knowingness that all is perfect in our reality.

I have shared with you often enough that I have clearly chosen to totally step out of drama in all instances of life. In synch with this, I have also chosen to BE. To BE the Peace that I AM, the Silence that I AM, the Joy that I AM; the Love that I AM, the Balance that I AM, the Harmony that I AM… I suppose by now you get the picture.

Well, a few days ago, I went to see a show with the children and we arrived home at about midnight. There is a café beneath our apartment, which was already closed by this time. Nevertheless, there was a group of about 15 boisterous youths, taking advantage of the chairs and tables, which had been left outside, to drink the beers they had brought with them. In their noisy interaction it was hard to define whether they were just talking too loud or arguing with each other, but they were definitely creating havoc for the whole building. Some were sitting, others were standing and there was nothing in their demeanour to indicate they were planning on leaving any time soon.

I parked the car and thought to myself “Strange. This is not according to my choice of reality”. I summoned my Essence to adjust my reality to the serenity I choose and connected with Archangel Michael as well (the leader of legions of Angels) while heading home. It took us about one minute to get from the entrance on the ground floor to our apartment on the first floor.

And do you know what?

When we set foot at home the whole gang had dispersed already! It was so amazingly instant that I even went to the balcony to check if it was true. It seemed like these guys had disappeared into thin air!

This is a very real example of how Being Peace, living it in practice and choosing it consistently not only benefits me, but all of those who somehow share my reality: be it my children, or all of the neighbours in the building and even the ones who were disturbing general peace!

So please do yourself and the rest of the world a huge favour and be consistent with your choices :)




2 comentários:

  1. Lindo, Amiguinha!!!
    Impressionou-me sobretudo a Serenidade de Escolha de Ser Paz!!! [É “obra” Amiguinha!!!Só Está ao alcance dos Anjos].

    Um Xi_Coração Infindo de Amor e Gratidão

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. E como somos todos Anjos Humanos, está ao alcance de todos ;) :)

    ResponderEliminar