Translate

sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2013

Life is sweet...

Life is sweet…


It’s been a long time since I’ve shared personal experiences on my blog… so here goes ;)

This morning I woke up with Gratitude. As usual. And I shared it first thing in the morning, with a lady who came for Integration. She was hiding in such a deep, black hole inside of her that she just couldn’t see how abundant her life is! I shared with her, with tears in my eyes and a smile on my face: “do you realise how beautiful you are? Have you looked around you lately to see, really see, all that you have in your life? People who love you and care about you, a wonderful house, a huge garden… everything. You have it all. Invite your Essence to come and be here with you. Your Essence will help you to see. Your Essence will fill you with Gratitude”. This lady is a very strong woman, you know. She’s been there for everyone all her life. But she’d completely forgotten about herself. So her whole body and mind just decided to hibernate! She had a breakdown and collapsed and was now in fear of coming out of that hiding place, lest others come and fill her with their burdens yet again. “No my love. Now it is time for you. It is time for you to learn to receive. It is time for you to finally know what it is you want for you, what it is you’d like to do with your time, with your life! Allow yourself to receive and learn how to say “no” to what doesn’t feel ok for you. Learn to respect yourself and above all be patient with yourself. You know about patience. You have been patient with others all your life. Now it’s time to be patient with you”. It’s as if a ray of recognition shined through the darkness as she understood that she no longer has to fight! It was precious, this experience of Love and Gratitude between us, and though it is very intimate, the reason I am sharing just a few milestones of this Integration session is for you to participate in my day right from the beginning J

Then I went to the market. I feel like eating fresh vegetables, fruit, nuts and dried fruits of all kinds. I feel like eating wholesome, light food that doesn’t take eternities to digest. And so I “danced” along the street, quite happy with my endeavor. On the way my Essence came up with this quote which I loved and shared earlier today on the blog: “When you are asking for cherries and life brings you peaches… Accept the gift. ..You might find out that they taste delicious ;)”

Not that I was asking for anything in particular. I was simply loving each moment of being alive. But yes, I did and do accept the invitation to be totally flexible and accept each gift as the blessing that it IS.

Well, just an hour later I was invited for lunch. It was a very unconventional lunch though. A friend of mine has been coaxing me to come and try this for a few months already so today I went. And had a nutritious shake and a delicious tea for lunch!!! And I loved it ;)

At work, a student of mine baked a chocolate cake and brought it for the class to taste. It was delicious as well.

And then, as if the day hadn’t already been filled with sweet moments of love shared, a student in another class decided to bring some traditional cakes his housekeeper had made for him to take to work and a bottle of homemade Port wine!!! I had never drunk homemade Port wine and in my 18 years of teaching English it is the first time a student brings an alcoholic drink to share in class, let alone to share in the middle of class ;) It was exquisite! It was by far the best Port wine I have ever tasted and the cakes… they were divine! It was all made and brought with such love that it tasted absolutely special.

How could I be other than in a state of complete surrender to Life, in absolute Gratitude for it all?


I repeat a thousand fold: THANK YOU!


1 comentário:

  1. Assim É – Amiguinha!!!
    A Vida É Paixão; É Arte; É Magia texturada de sabores gestuais; É Êxtase Cénico, de Alma infinitamente Infinda!!!
    A Vida É Partilha de irrestritos olhares de Alegria deslumbrante!!! A Vida É o Brilho de Alma da própria Natureza, que nos funde “em si”, num cenário matizado de “nano” infinidades!!!
    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar