Translate

segunda-feira, 31 de março de 2014

Amazing gifts

Amazing Gifts


By now you are probably getting used to my blog posts sharing amazing weekend experiences. Well this last one was nothing short of fabulously magical!

In Portugal the weather has been quite unstable. It was a bright clear Spring for a few days and then this last week it started raining and the temperature dropped about 10 degrees centigrate. On Friday it was cold, windy, stormy even, raining, raining, raining! There was actually a full blown hail storm, which I was fortunate enough (of course ;) drama is not my choice ) not to pass through on my way to the North of Portugal where I had a book presentation. The forecast for the weekend was more rain, cold, wind… bad weather. So, though I was going to stay at a friend of mine’s near the beach, I “knew” I would not be able to enjoy the beach as I usually do, therefore I didn’t take my bikini…

When we woke up on Saturday we had the most pleasant surprise! It was sunny! The sky was clear blue! It was slightly windy and the temperature was mild! Wow! We smiled! We were so thankful and we felt ever so blessed!

I was supposed to have work on Saturday afternoon, but I didn’t. Instead I was offered the most placid day, enjoying an alchemical twist in the weather, in excellent company! We went for a loooong walk along the beach. The sea was a bit rough and absolutely stunning. We walked and walked and walked and never tired. We had intended to make lunch at home… but upon arriving at a seafront row of restaurants with the most inviting tables oustide, in the warm sun, with a breathtaking view of the sea smashing against the bay, we accepted the day’s invitation to stay immersed in its sunshine. As we treated ourselves to a delicious seafood meal, the weather got warmer and warmer… the wind got weaker and weaker and the sea got calmer and calmer. Needless to say that I had asked my friend to lend me a bikini of hers just in case…

Needless to say also, that I couldn’t resist the passionate urge to plunge into the sea, so at sundown there I was, enjoying my love affair with the ocean! And the water was soft, unusually warm for that area and I was overwhelmed with intense JOY and FREEDOM!

We still had time to breathe and integrate a few of my friend’s worries and to wrap the whole day up I was taken out to dinner as well and had a delightfully relaxing evening.

All unexpected from beginning to end ;)

Today we woke up to a cold, rainy day. We smiled though. We smiled for the magic gift that had been given to us with so much love directly from the heart of the Universe. And today I shared yet one more of my InPassion events with a group of beautiful people, who offered us lunch with absolute loving care, all of a sudden, all unexpected.

I came back home with a bag full of new clothes, earrings, necklaces, a pair of walking shoes (which I had not taken and was offered out of the blue! So Saturday those were the ones I wore all day J )… and a heart full of grateful grace. All was offered to me, none bought.

I haven’t mentioned the amount of creative potentials which were created during the weekend, expanding InPassion further and further on its journey of Inspiring Passion everywhere! Amazing, simply amazing. I’ll let you know about our new creations very very soon.

Well my dears, that’s all for now. And it is so much… so much more than I ever thought possible before… so much more than I had dreamed of… so much more. Thank you.

Ah, just a last word to add that the whole weekend was lived moment to moment, to such an extent that no plans were possible to keep. No plans at all. Everything changed moment to moment, bringing me always more than my initial intention… just because I allowed life to flow through me of its own accord, with no need to control any of it. Ahhhhhhh Freedom, the blessed Freedom of Isness!



Freedom avenue ;)


opening new potentials





joy and love


amazing gifts of nature



so cute!


ahhh! life is grand



placid evening



passion!!!!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário