Translate

quinta-feira, 6 de março de 2014

... In GRATITUDE

... In GRATITUDE


Gratitude embraces me as each breath sways gently into every corner of my reality.
I adore observing the curving traces of each human’s fundamentally different observation of the world. It fascinates me. The way so many worlds form within the seemingly same square metres of space.
Take these last five days, for instance. I have been supposedly on a “working” trip to London with 13 other people… English students… and a friend who joined us.
Since it is “work”, all of my expenses have been taken care of. All the travel arrangements for the group as well. What remains for me to do is share my love and joy as well as a balanced sense of responsibility, paired with certainly well deserved freedom for all.
These kids are aged 15 to 18 and I can’t even begin to say how thankful I am that they had such a desire to travel to London. If they hadn’t, I wouldn’t have had the privilege of their company, let alone the blissful pleasure of visiting this lovely city for the 7th time… yet as if it were the very first ever!
That’s the thing. When we seek new perspectives, each experience is filled with enchanting discoveries, first times and never dones before.
And so it is that, as usual, London has managed to fill my heart with beautiful memories, sweetly kept in the warm whispers of my heartbeat.
Since I have clearly made the choices for ease and simplicity in my life, as well as total absence of drama, this trip could be nothing less than magical, as each day invariably is for me, here or anywhere.
There was no rush. There were no misunderstandings. There were no endless queues or people getting lost. There were no issues of disrespect either way. There were no dramas whatsoever. All there was, was permanent well being, an everlasting sense of bliss and, of course, the utmost fulfilling presence of Gratitude, which simply suffuses everything with Love… and there were hearts everywhere!!! In all colours and sizes. Literally everywhere!!!
The lush green gardens with endless leafless trees, offering their branches in praise to the sky. Even the sun dared to shine every morning! And the rain only played with us for a few fleeting moments here and there, just to welcome us to this lovely country where it usually abounds J The temperatures were strangely warmer than in Portugal and it sure felt good to walk around, free from the jittering chill that usually scours London’t streets.
The buildings, the people, the river, the monuments, the cars, buses, taxis and bikes, the foods and tasty teas, the breathtaking musicals, the shops, markets and street performers, the pubs, bars, cafés, restaurants, underground stations, the lights and the streets, and so on and so on and so on…
Abundance in all forms, in a colourful display of metropolitan diversity. For all I am speechlessly grateful.

I could recount special episodes and experiences that repeatedly filled me with glee, as I choose to look at the world from the innocent perspective of an untainted child, but I suppose I’ll just finish off for now and breathe the silente ease of Being free to BE… anywhere J

Little Venice - Camden Town

Embankment area

Gardens

Buckingham Palace

More gardens

Greenwich gardens

The Meridien's Clock

Points of view

Cutty Sark

Tower Bridge viewed from the river Thames

Big Ben

More Big Ben

Harrod's Supermarket

Harrod's

Carnaby Street

Oxford Street

An Underground carriage just for us ;)

Breathe deeply...

Albert's monument - Hyde Park

Hyde Park

Hyde Park

Natural History Museum

Natural History Museum

Wicked - the Musical

on our way back

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário