Translate

terça-feira, 29 de julho de 2014

Graceful Sensuality


 Graceful Sensuality


Today, as I was walking along the deserted beach enjoying the glowing windblown sunset, I was embraced by the all encompassing graceful sensuality of this landscape.

My feet kissing the sand with each step, my body blending with the sound of the waves, rolling softly into the earth in a continuous lovemaking spiral, the seagulls landing and then taking off, wings spread wide and easy on the Summer breeze. The sweet scent of the dunes playing with my senses.

Much more than what my eyes could perceive was the immense beauty of the whole, the feeling of timeless no-thing-ness, a celular orgasm from head to toe.

Life is indeed abundantly fulfilling in its utter simplicity.

In Gratitude I breathe.

This is forever, and though I cannot sit in this same place but for a few endless moments, I can live this fulfilment wherever I choose to stand, sit or lie for I Am it.


Meanwhile I share this sunset with my heartbeat… and a few photos. I offer it to you in honour of your Presence on this same wide Earth of many sunsets where we both live. 






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário