Translate

quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2015

Playing with Conscious Choice

Knowing that Conscious Choice makes all of the difference in the way my reality shifts and shapes, is a blessing. It is a blessing to be able to play with Conscious Choice in so many different areas of my life and trusting it simply because I have seen it work time and time again in such astounding ways, there is no longer space for doubt.

It is, however, a constant discovery and now and then I find myself deciding to try out Conscious Choice in new ways and new situations.

Having said this, it becomes clear that there is no limit to how it may work and what it may influence, yet there is one condition: I cannot choose for others. Aware of this detail, it had never occured to me to choose the kind of students I attract into my classes as an English teacher. Then it dawned on me that in doing this I was not choosing for them, I was just choosing what to attract into my reality, in other words, who to interact with and in what way. So this year, before the beginning of the school year I chose to have motivated, interested students who were enthusiastic about their learning process and who could most benefit from our interaction. I chose and let go. There was no way to know if this was going to work out or how it was going to reflect in actual reality.

Well, believe it or not, this year I have been graced by motivated, interested and enthusiastic students, with the added bonus that they are respectful! A true pleasure to be with.

I had previously also chosen, in potentially explosive situations, to interact with others with ease and simplicity, not feeding or interacting with drama. I had, in other occasions, chosen to interact only with people’s expanded awareness and so on. I must say that it always worked… when I had remembered to choose beforehand ;)

Regarding choosing for myself, I have come to understand that this can and does often involve others, not by choosing for them, but by choosing how I live the experience of interacting with them and which part of them I wish to communicate with.


Ahhhh, it is indeed simple and effortless to choose and to trust, especially when trial never results in error J This is how wise our expanded awareness (in other words Essence, Higher Self… etc) IS.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário