Translate

quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2016

Care on your way

In this fast paced world it is amazing how just a few seconds of our time can be so meaningful, and in the simplest possible ways.
I was driving down the road, almost at a zebra crossing and instead of speeding forth I paused so that the person approaching the crossing could have time to arrive and cross. It took me just a few seconds. In exchange I received a beaming smile and a thank you, thus making me smile as well.

What struck me was the warm result of just a few moments of caring, in which this person felt she was worth waiting for whilst I was just being who I am, calmly going about my day with no rush, knowing that being present each moment gives me extra time to enjoy a simple smile J


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário