Translate

quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2016

The Flow of Abundance Manual 1

Starting today, I will be posting a part of my Book/Course The Flow of Abundance here on my blog, every other day or three days in-between, to give readers time to actually do the Course if they choose to :) So here it goes...

With much Love

T. C. Aeelah
www.inpassioncoaching.com

THE FLOW OF ABUNDANCE


Preface


In August 2008 I made a decision. It was one of the most important decisions of my life. I decided to put an end, once and for all, to my games of lack of time, stress, rushing, anxiety, fighting, worrying. I decided to finally live instead of surviving. It was a deep, genuine and heartfelt decision. It was also a truthful decision, releasing all of my excuses and argumentation.

I had tried once and again before. I coped for a few days, sometimes even weeks, but I soon returned to the same old pattern of constant agitation. Time was never enough for all of the tasks I proposed to get through daily. I was never able to be wholly in each task I was performing because the stack of activities which were still to be done was so daunting that my present was simply engulfed by it, keeping me constantly out of synch. Not even when I was on holidays could I rest effectively. Sometimes I felt so overwhelmed with the weight of the numerous responsibilities I carried, together with the permanent lack of time, that all I felt like was to simply disappear. I thought to myself that I couldn’t go on living like this, that there had to be another way, but I wasn’t fed up enough to move out of that known box of mine, however uncomfortable it may have been.

The moment finally came. I said “Enough! Enough of abusing myself and everyone else who deals with me, enough of disrespecting myself and those around me, enough of mistreating my time, my space, my world! Enough!!!”

With the strength of that impulse I started to re-invent myself, to listen to the wisdom of my Inner Voice – my In-tuition. I re-learnt Time… Space… Energy… Life. I received daily guidance, intense insights about the true dynamics of the Time/Space continuum, which brought about deep changes in me. I started to write down these life worthy perceptions, which are non-scientific for the most part, but completely practical and tangible. I found my victim patterns as well as my abusive patterns. I found my patterns of lack and smallness. I found my learnt patterns, my prejudice and my judgments. I found my limitations, my fears and my habits. My beliefs molded within mass consciousness’ cast were also there to be seen. My no’s, my boxes, my walls, my gates and chains, my dark side, my rejection, my excuses… were all available for recycling. I started throwing everything, one breath at a time, into my inner recycling system, releasing that which had been imprisoned, thawing and uncovering that which had been frozen and hidden. The natural flow of Life slowly started returning to me.

I must say that by this time I had been practicing and teaching meditation for a few years, as well as Reiki and other energy balancing techniques. Nevertheless, it was necessary to dive deeper than ever to uncover all of that which was hindering my Flow of Abundance. Conscious Breath was the simplest and most revealing treasure, leading me silently towards my TRUE SELF.

Two years and some months was the time I took to conceive the “Flow of Abundance” workshop and the first version of this manual. I did it for myself. I practiced absolutely everything I suggest. I saw the results. I reveled in the transformation. I observed myself as I danced this new dance. Somehow the moment came for me to share this wonderful discovery of Being the Passion for Life. In January 2010 the first workshop took place with a group of curious and amazing people who wanted to change their lives. Other workshops followed.

In 2011 I created the InPassion Coaching Project. I invited my dear friend Luisa Amaro/Eilhya to develop this project with me. We created a perfect partnership in all possible ways. Together we created other workshops and “The Flow of Abundance” remained in writing, to be shared with each one in their own time and at their own pace. The workshop itself is a one day event which happens a few times a year and aims to expand the manual beyond itself. We make the most of being in a group to develop exercises that cannot be done individually, maximizing interactivity and practical dynamics.

This is the new version of the Manual, and can be used by anyone who wants to unleash a new flow of abundance in their lives. It is finally ready after four years and a half in the making.

The illustrations are my tribute to Luisa Amaro/Eilhya for all of the special moments we shared, for all of the leaps we took, for all of the challenges we faced and overcame, for all of the Love, Wisdom and Joy we created and expanded. They are also a present which she gave me and which I hereby honour in full Gratitude. Thank you Eilhya. And so it is.

Use this manual to your best interest and I wish you EXCELLENT CREATIONS… Ah and have fun! Life is not a serious thing J

Here is the general program. The rest is added by you in your daily practice of Abundance. Try and do all of the exercises and answer all of the questions. Breathe and feel each discovery you make, choosing moment to moment. There is space for you to write down the answers to the many questions you are asked for the purpose of introspection. It would, however, be appropriate for you to have your own notebook to register your insights – your very own discoveries about yourself.

It is advisable to follow the sequence of the Manual, and to try not to let too much time lapse between the actual reading, the exercises and the sequence. Between one to two weeks should be enough to go through the whole Manual. After that you can always repeat the exercises for as long as you feel is appropriate for you. It is interesting, after putting all of this into practice, to redo the exercises and realise what has changed in you and in your life since the beginning of this journey of Abundance.

Afterwards, when and if you feel like it, we have other InPassion workshops for you. All of them are practical experiences and each one is about a specific area of human life: Love, Creativity, Expanded Consciousness, Integration, Reality and Conscious Choice, and of course always using Conscious Breath as a simple and natural tool. Please visit our website www.inpassioncoaching.com and our blog about the magic in daily life: http://inpassionpublications.blogspot.com. Come and “play” with us!

You will find each following chapter linked on the previous one, as down below. Like this you can easily navigate from Chapter to Chapter as you go through the Flow of Abundance Manual's practices. 


Coming up next:

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário